Leader of MVDC
The Leader of Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) is Councillor Vivienne Michael, from the Conservative Group which holds 21 of the 41 seats on MVDC. Cllr Michael was elected as the Leader on 24 May 2016.
The Leader of the Council is supported by an Executive. The Executive Members for 2017/2018 are:
- Councillor Charles Yarwood - Deputy Leader of the Council & Executive Member for Assets and Investment
- Councillor Lucy Botting - Executive Member for Wellbeing
- Councillor Simon Edge - Executive Member for Economic Development & Transform Leatherhead
- Councillor Metin Huseyin - Executive Member for Finance & Corporate Services
- Councillor Duncan Irvine - Executive Member for Planning
- Councillor David Mir - Executive Member for Environment & Parking
- Councillor Corinna Osborne-Patterson - Executive Member for Communities, Services & Housing
Contact Details for Councillor Michael
Councillor Michael can be contacted either by emailing email@example.com or calling 01293 862447.