Leader of MVDC
The Leader of Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) is Councillor Vivienne Michael, from the Conservative Group which holds 21 of the 41 seats on MVDC. Cllr Michael was elected as the Leader on 24 May 2016.
The Leader of the Council is supported by an Cabinet. The Cabinet Members for 2018/2019 are:
- Councillor Charles Yarwood - Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Strategy and Assets
- Councillor Simon Edge - Cabinet Member for Prosperity
- Councillor David Harper - Cabinet Member for Planning Policy
- Councillor David Hawksworth - Cabinet Member for Wellbeing
- Councillor Chris Hunt - Cabinet Member for Planning Services and Housing
- Councillor Metin Huseyin - Cabinet Member for Finance, Performance and Risk
- Councillor Corinna Osborne-Patterson - Cabinet Member for People and Rural Mole Valley
- Councillor Patricia Wiltshire - Cabinet Member for Environment
Contact Details for Councillor Michael
Councillor Michael can be contacted either by emailing email@example.com or calling 01293 862447.