Networking with businesses is a great way of finding useful information, getting best practice advice, building partnerships and generating business opportunities.
There are various ways in which you can network, including:
- attending business events and networking events
- signing to up an online networking site such as 'LinkedIn'
- joining a business membership organisation or your sector specific trade association
- Dorking & District Chamber
- Federation of Small Business
- Leatherhead & District Chamber
- Surrey Chambers
Networking and Breakfast Groups
There are also a number of Networking and Breakfast Groups that have been set up which may be of interest. Here is a list of some of these organisations: