Carers Disregard

For Council Tax purposes you may be considered as a Carer if you provide a substantial level of care to a person other than your partner or spouse, or your child if under the age of 18. If you think you may qualify please read and complete this leaflet.

Last Updated: 11/03/2019

Printer Friendly Version

Anything wrong with this page?

Help us improve

Use our online services to report, apply or pay.