Mole Valley Road Closures

Find out about road works in Mole Valley by visiting Surrey County Council's website

View Road works in Surrey ›

Mole Valley District Council (MVDC), in consultation with relevant agencies such as Surrey Police and Surrey County Council (SCC), has the power to temporarily close a road for public events or street parties which are being held on the road.

If you would like to apply for a Road Closure for a Street Party or a Public Event, please visit our Temporary Road Closures page.

Road closures in Mole Valley approved under the Police Town Clauses Act 1847 are listed on this page.

DateTimeRoadSection of RoadTown/VillageEventOrganisation
19 May 20183 - 9pmCulverhayBetween numbers 17 - 85AshteadStreet PartyResidents
19 May 201812 - 6pmMeadow WayBetween numbers 1 - 6BookhamStreet PartyResidents
19 May 201811am - 5pmAbinger RoadFrom Christ Church to Memorial JunctionColdharbourVillage FeteColdharbour Sports & Social Club
19 May 20181pm - 5pmNower RoadFrom number 82 to start of private sectionDorkingStreet PartyResidents
19 May 201811am - 4pmBarnett CloseFrom number 7 to cul de sacLeatherheadStreet PartyResidents
19 May 201810am - 8.30pmRyebrook RoadBetween numbers 1 - 16LeatherheadStreet PartyResidents

Contact or phone 01306 879338 if you have any queries concerning the road closures listed above.

In addition to the road closures listed above, SCC has the power to close roads for street works and large events (including sporting events) under Section 16a of the Road Traffic Regulations Act 1984. For more details on these road closures visit SCC's website.

If you have any concerns or wish to report an issue, please contact SCC's Highways Department.

Report a Highways Issue ›

Related Pages

Internet Links

MVDC is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.

Last Updated: 12/04/2018

Printer Friendly Version

Do you have any comments about this page?

If you feel this page on 'Mole Valley Road Closures' could be improved then please let us know here

For general enquiries use Report it, Apply for it or Contact Us