Open Data and Data Sets
Mole Valley District Council (MVDC) publishes a range of data and also on DATA.GOV.UK.
How the data can be used
Anyone can share, publish or edit this data, for personal or commercial use, though you must adhere to the Open Government Licence for public sector information. If you develop an application for use by a wider audience, please ensure you follow the DATA.GOV.UK code of conduct.
The data can also be used with any Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 licensed material.
Getting the data
The data is held on websites, Really Simple Syndication (RSS), GeoRSS, XML and JSON feeds. To subscribe, view the feed and click 'subscribe'. GeoRSS is the same as RSS, but also contains geographical data. It allows applications such as Google Maps to plot each GeoRSS record on a map.
- INSPIRE Environmental Open Data (WMS)
- Current and last 100 days of Planning Applications (GeoRSS)
- Current and last 100 days of Planning Applications (XML)
- Current and last 100 days of Planning Applications (CSV)
- Licensed taxis (RSS)
- Licensed taxis (XML)
- Licensed taxis (JSON)
- Transactions over £500
- Public Toilets (XML)
- Public Toilets (CSV)
- Public Toilets (JSON)
- Land & Property Assets (XML)
- Land & Property Assets (CSV)
- Land & Property Assets (JSON)
- Vacant Commercial Property (XML)
- Vacant Commercial Property (CSV)
- Vacant Commercial Property (JSON)
- Current job vacancies at MVDC (RSS)
- MVDC Freedom of Information Requests submitted through WhatDoTheyKnow website (RSS)
- Surrey Police Mole Valley news (RSS)
- data.gov.uk (data across all areas of government)
- Surrey-i (data on Surrey)
- OpenStreetMap (free to use mapping of Great Britain)
- Surrey County Council news (RSS)
- FixMyStreet reports within Mole Valley (RSS)