Resident Annual Or Quarterly Off-Street Permit
These permits are only available to purchase for residents living in the roads listed below. Permit holders can parking in the long term car parks within the town specified on the permit Monday to Sunday, all day, every day.
To qualify for a Resident Annual or Quarterly Off-Street Permit:
- Your usual place of residence must be on one of the roads listed in the table below. If you do not regularly live at the property then you do not qualify for a permit irrespective of your interest in the property; and
- Your vehicle must be registered to the address for which you are applying.
Documents you will need for all Resident Off-Street Parking Permit applications and renewals:
Proof of Residency. Acceptable documents include
- A recent utility bill, bank statement or payslip no more than 3 months old (electricity, gas, landline phone, water bill)
- Benefit Award Statement, Tenancy Agreement or letter from your Landlord confirming your tenancy
Proof that you are the registered keeper of the vehicle. Acceptable documents include:
- The vehicle registration document (V5) showing your name and permit address
- A letter on headed paper from your employer stating the vehicle details, registration and that you have full time use of this company vehicle at the permit address
- A copy of the vehicle lease/hire agreement showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
- An insurance policy schedule showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
Photocopies and online downloads of the above will be accepted.
|Ashtead||Albert Road, Gaywood Road, Grove Road and Park Walk|
|Dorking||Church Street and North Street|
|Leatherhead||Church Street, Church Road, Church Walk, Highlands Road and The Crescent|
For more information
Please contact Parking Services at Parking@molevalley.gov.uk