Resident On-Street Permit Scheme
These permits are only available to purchase for residents of the addresses listed below. To qualify for an On-Street Parking Permit:
- Your usual place of residence must be on one of the addresses listed in the table below. If you do not regularly live at the property then you do not qualify for a permit irrespective of your interests in the property; and
- Your vehicle must be registered to the address for which you are applying.
Please note that Blue Badge Holders can park in the permit zones as long as they display their Blue Badge.
Documents you will need for all Resident On-Street Parking Permit application and renewals:
Proof of Residency. Acceptable documents include:
- A recent utility bill, bank statement or payslip no more than 3 months old (electricity, gas, landline phone, water bill)
- Benefit Award Statement, Tenancy Agreement or letter from your Landlord confirming your tenancy
Proof that you are the registered keeper of the vehicle. Acceptable documents include:
- The vehicle registration document (V5) showing your name and permit address
- A letter on headed paper from your employer stating the vehicle details, registration and that you have full time use of this company vehicle at the permit address
- A copy of the vehicle lease/hire agreement showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
- An insurance policy schedule showing your name, permit address and vehicle details
Photocopies and online downloads of the above will be accepted.
|Ashtead||Albert Road, Gaywood Road, Grove Road, Hatfield Road, 1 - 8 Park Walk||N|
|Dorking||Rothes Road, Wathen Road, Hart Road, Hart Gardens, Ansell Road, Jubliee Terrace, 31 - 36 Mill Lane and 2 Lonsdale Road||J|
|Lincoln Road (Not Vista House)||D|
|Swan Mill Gardens||M2|
|Curtis Gardens, 1 - 3 Station Road||U|
|Howard Road, Arundel Road, 29 - 31 West Street||V|
|St Johns Road||F2|
|Queen Anne's Terrace||Q|
|Nos. 46 to 68 (even numbers) Upper Fairfield Road||R|
|1 - 4 Mansion Alley Cottages, 1 and 2 Long Cottages, 25, 43, 45, 47, 51, 78 Church Street, 1 The Priory, Wattle Cottages and Lawrence Weaver House||S|
|8, 10 , 12, 14, 16, 18,Dundela,Tara Epsom Road||T|
|Hookwood||Povey Cross Road||O|
Resident Permits are valid for 12 months from the month of purchase at a cost of £50 for the first permit and £75 for subsequent permits.
You are also eligible for twelve books of Visitor Permits per financial year (1st April to 31st March) at a cost of £20 per book of ten permits.
For More Information
Please contact Parking Services at Parking@molevalley.gov.uk