Brexit - EU Settlement Scheme

Information for those Mole Valley residents who are EU Citizens.

There is information available online that will be useful for Mole Valley residents who are EU Citizens (or from Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland), to enable them to continue living in the UK after the UK leaves the European Union.

It is important that everyone who needs to, applies for EU Settled Status, as their application will give them the immigration status they need to continue to work, live and study in the UK

Applicants will then be eligible for public services such as healthcare and schools, public funds and pensions and be able to apply for British Citizenship (if eligible).

It is free to apply and can be completed online at EU settlement scheme.  If residents are unable to go online themselves they can call 03333 445 675 for assistance with their application.

For more information on this and other Brexit related queries see