Dependent Relatives living in a separately assessed unit within a single property

If you live in the same property as a relative and you are, aged 65 or over, or disabled, or mentally impaired and you are currently living in a dwelling for which council tax is separately payable from that of your relative, then you may be eligible for this exemption