Person receiving care in a care home, hospital or hostel

This discount/exemption applies where the owner or tenant of the dwelling has their sole or main residence in a care home, an independent hospital or hostel in which they are receiving care or treatment.

Please note to claim this discount or exemption the move must be permanent and there must be no intention to return to this property.