Street Name Plates

If a street name plate (the sign that displays the name of your road) has been damaged or is missing please contact with details of the location and what the issue is.

Please be aware Mole Valley District Council is only able to replace and repair street name plates for public roads.

Traffic Information Signs (excluding street name plates)

For road signs such as those giving directions, speed limits or warnings please contact Surrey County Council Highways Department.