Residents Coronavirus Updates

Coronavirus restrictions: what you can and cannot do

Surrey County Council Coronavirus Figures - Weekly Updates

Current Health Advice

The latest information from Public Health England on Coronavirus or COVID-19 can be found on the Public Health England website.

The latest advice on what actions to take if you feel you might be suffering from the symptoms of Coronavirus can be found using the NHS 111 Coronavirus service.

NHS - Important information to keep you safe while isolating at home (PDF)

Surrey County Council also provide information and advice.


Please visit the Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group’s (CCG) website for the latest advice and a wide range of information about the vaccination services available in the county, in addition to some helpful FAQ’s.

Please do not contact the NHS. When it is your turn to receive a vaccination, you will hear from them.


Financial support

Health and wellbeing: advice and local organisations that can help

Schools and childcare information

Community Helpline

0300 200 1008 (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm). This directs residents who need support to those who can help and also provides advice on where to register your offer to volunteer to support the community.

Get a free NHS test to check if you have coronavirus 

GOV.UK Information Service on WhatsApp

Dealing with waste if you are self isolating

Free Parking for Health, Care and NHS Volunteer Responders

Coronavirus Health Care Parking Passes for NHS workers will expire 21st June.

Community Groups and Volunteers

If you are a community group or an individual willing to offer support to people affected by the Coronavirus, please email Central Surrey Voluntary Action at

Food Safety Advice for Consumers

Guidance for consumers during this time.

Domestic Abuse - Advice for Neighbours

Neighbours are urged to "look out for each other" and spot signs of domestic abuse.

Tackling domestic abuse is an issue that councils take extremely seriously and are aware that vulnerable people may be affected due to the impact of the coronavirus response. We particularly urge people to look out for neighbours they either see or hear showing any signs of domestic abuse - either physical or behavioural. This could include bruises, regular shouting, arguments or signs of controlling behaviour.

The Government has provided advice with links to organisations which can help.

Coronavirus Scams Advice

Scams now exist in the community. Find advice and information on how to avoid them.

Is you are contacted by someone asking you to pay for a coronavirus vaccine, please be aware that this is a scam. The vaccine is only available on the NHS for free, and they will contact you when it is your turn. 

If you think you have been scammed then call the police on 101 (999 only in an emergency).

To report a complaint relating to a coronavirus scam you can contact Trading Standards by emailing or call Surrey County Council on 01296 388788.